high-tech businesses; innovation; international trade; exchange rates; currency unions; environmental economics; e-business; international environmental issues; trade and the environment; Canada’s National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI); public policy and the economics of cannabis prohibition.
- Mobility pricing can address Vancouver congestion: UBC expert - MetroNews Canada
- PM to promote Canadian tech, lure foreign investment at Microsoft summit - CP24 Toronto's Breaking News
- UBC election stock market predicts BC Liberals, NDP tied at 40 seats each, with Greens winning six - Straight.com
- Stock market predictions pitted against political polls - Business in Vancouver
- Lowering BC bridge tolls is popular politics, but misses the big picture - The Globe and Mail
- Early trading at UBC election stock market predicts hung parliament with BC Greens holding balance of power - Straight.com
- UBC professor presents alternative to public opinion polling - The Globe and Mail
- Lifestyle issues top election concerns for BC business - Business in Vancouver
- Yellowknifers launch petition to eliminate seasonal time changes in NWT - CBC.ca
- How you could make cash on a Donald Trump victory: Don Pittis - CBC.ca
Recent press releases and articles:
Q&A | What’s next for Northern Gateway?